Documentation that shows the pin-ins or pin-out?

edited July 2014 in General

Does this continue?? ...pin-outs. A block diagram would also be nice, to show how the device is organized. Perhaps the info exists, but I simply have not found it (yet) and I don't have the patience to hunt for it. Can anybody enlighten me? Thanks, Mike

Answers

• Mike,

Below are the pin maps for the front and back headers of the Kinoma Create. Please let us know if this helps, and if you have any other questions. (Thanks!)

— Charles

Kinoma-Create-pin-map

• Charles, Yes, that's more info than I have had. But, where did you get the info, would I or anyone else be able to gain access to it? I feel a bit of a loss not knowing how to get the info, should I know? Or am I a complete dolt? Is this info, and a block diagram, and a user manual, available? If not, will it be? And how would I obtain it? Are there people writing the manual etc. for those of us not part of the tribe? It seems to me that if such info is not easily available to the more casual techies like me then it will adversely impact the sales of the product. After all, it's not the hardware, it's the information that we would pay good money for, eh? Thanks for your search and presenting the above pin layout, it looks like it might have come from some nice documentation. Mike

• Mike,

Are there people writing the manual etc. for those of us not part of the tribe?

You are the tribe! :^) We have folks hard at work on some great documentation that we'll deliver with Kinoma Create, and earlier if possible. Anytime we have new resources for you, we'll announce them here, on the blog, on Twitter, and on Facebook.

I'm not sure if you've checked out the "Develop" section of our site, but here are the resources at your disposal right now:

My recommendation is to install and get familiar with Kinoma Studio now — that way, you'll be ready to go when your Kinoma Create arrives. Anytime you get stuck or have questions, just come here, click "Ask a Question", and let us know! We're here for you.

— Charles